We ♥ Reviews allows any consumer of a company’s products or services to contribute by leaving opinions and reviews on a company’s page.
We are committed to respect the Competition and Consumer Protection Laws. That is why We ♥ Reviews applies rigorous controls:
- We Love Reviews acts as a 3rd-party and collects customer reviews for participating brands or companies
- Any customer of the brand or company can post their review
- Reviews are collected only if the user is authenticated; anonymous reviews do not get published
- Participating brands or companies cannot modify or delete reviews
- Before a review is published, brands or companies can respond to a customer’s complaint. This helps resolve the issue with the customer before the review gets published
- When a review is censored or deleted for a breach of the Terms of Service, the reviewer is informed of the action taken
- All reviews are treated equally, whether positive or negative, and are all published within the same time frame
- By default, reviews are listed, from newest to oldest post, and are grouped under 3 different categories: 1. Platform collected reviews from verified customers - 2. Platform collected reviews we could not verify - 3. A selection of reviews found across the web on various 3rd-party review sites
- The overall review rating is calculated without any weighting and represents the sum of all ratings divided by the number of reviews
- Reviews posted more than 24 months ago are not considered when calculating the overall review rating
NOTE: Reviews from individual 3rd-party review sites are only a portion of all the reviews published. Please check every 3rd-party review site for a complete picture of the brand’s or company’s reputation.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Access to the Website
We ♥ Reviews is available free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, to any user with Internet access. All costs related to accessing the site (including, without limitation, the cost of computer equipment and Internet access) are the sole responsibility of the user, who will be exclusively responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of his or her computer equipment and Internet connection.
While We ♥ Reviews employs every reasonable means at its disposal to ensure uninterrupted access to the website, it cannot guarantee this. We ♥ Reviews reserves the right to suspend use of all or part of the website, whether indefinitely or temporarily, without prior notice, for purposes of performing updates, modifications or maintenance or, in general, for any other technical or organizational reasons.
Therefore, We ♥ Reviews will not be held liable whatsoever for the temporary or permanent unavailability of all or part of the website, for any problems arising from response times or, in general, for the failure of all or part of the website to function properly.
Login: Creation or Deletion of an account
In order to use We ♥ Reviews, the user must be at least 13 years of age, and the user account must be created through an existing account on one of the social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn). In addition to the data supplied in order to log in via the user's social network account, we will request the following information:
- A valid email address (mandatory),
- A cellphone number (optional).
The user must be aware of the public nature of his or her profile. As such, the user expressly acknowledges and accepts that the profile will be displayed to the public and freely accessible by the other users. We ♥ Reviews has no available means of verifying the identity of every user and will not be held liable in the event of identity theft.
Information during registration: All persons using the website who wish to post content that will be made available to the public or who wish to interact with other users are obligated to identify themselves. The user expressly agrees to provide a valid email address. The user warrants that the information supplied during the registration process does not infringe on any third-party rights and is not in violation of any laws or the public order.
Introduction to the website: We ♥ Reviews enables users to post and view reviews. Therefore, it is mandatory for the user to create an account and to be identified when leaving a review. In order to avoid any conflict of interests, all operations performed by We ♥ Reviews in relation to the collection, moderation and restoration of reviews will be fully independent from any possible operations related to the purchase or sale of products and services performed by professionals through the website, whether directly or indirectly, so as to ensure equitable treatment, as well as the reliability of the reviews that are posted.
With regard to the review validation process (post-moderation), the user expressly acknowledges that, both during registration and subsequent use of the website, We ♥ Reviews reserves the right to contact the user via email or telephone in order to verify the authenticity of a review.
- Overall rating
- Review title
- Review text providing the details of the consumer experience
Profile moderation: The following profile information may be monitored and is subject to rejection:
A username will be rejected if it:
- Is obscene or includes illegal content
- Is connected to a brand
- Is composed exclusively of numbers
- Corresponds to a professional (e.g. logo, storefront, etc.)
An avatar will be rejected if it:
- Is obscene or contains illegal content
- Is connected to a brand
- Corresponds to a professional (e.g. logo, storefront, etc.)
- Is the photo of a minor
The user expressly waives his or her right to submit any claims stemming from such action. Any user who posts a review must bear in mind the public nature of the information he or she provides. As such, the user expressly acknowledges and accepts that his or her review and user profile will be displayed to the public and will therefore be freely accessible by the other users.
Every review that is posted is subject to post-moderation, i.e. monitoring after it has been posted. Preliminary post-moderation is performed in an automated fashion, using an algorithm, while subsequent post-moderation is performed by a live person. Regardless of whether the review is subjected to pre- or post-moderation, and regardless of the corresponding decision of the moderator to either accept or reject the review, the user will be informed via email or SMS.
Grounds for rejecting a review:
- Illegal review: the content of the review is in violation of the law or the nature of the content is anti-Semitic, homophobic, pornographic, racist, etc.
- Abusive review: the review contains words that are hurtful, immoderate or insulting
- Duplication: a similar review has already been posted
- Customer Experience is incomplete: the product or service does not get delivered because the customer decides to cancel the delivery.
- Customer Experience is too old to still be considered as relevant
- Off-topic: the review is unrelated to the professional in question or the review contains irrelevant information regarding the product or service delivered
- Insufficient detail: the review does not provide sufficient detail to prove that it is the result of an actual consumer experience
- Unintelligible review: the review cannot be understood
- Personal data: the review contains personal information
- Reference to a competitor: the review cites a competitor of the professional in question
- Professional expertise: the review openly denigrates an employee and/or questions an employee professional skills
- Review related to We ♥ Reviews: the review is intended for the company Click Dealer Limited rather than for the Internet users
Report on a post or review (Alert button)
If the user finds the content of a post or review to be abusive, it may be reported in accordance with the following conditions:
- The request must be made from the post or review
- The user must have an account and be logged on
- The report may not pertain to a post or review that is already in moderation (which does not necessarily guarantee its removal upon conclusion of the moderation process)
- The post or review will be reexamined by moderation services within a maximum period of 24 hours from the time it is reported and may be subject to additional follow-up
- The user may be contacted in this regard during the course of the moderation process, while the post or review remains visible
- The post or review will be removed if it violates the General Terms
Restoration of reviews: Reviews are restored to the professional’s page and, by default, are sorted by publication date (with the most recent appearing first). It is also possible to sort reviews by:
- Pinned reviews
The professional receives an overall rating. This rating is calculated by taking an average of all the ratings for that professional, excluding any that older than 2 years. Every rating has the same value, as We ♥ Reviews does not utilize any type of weighting.
Every review is made up of the following information:
- Overall rating entered by the user
- Submission date
- Description of the experience
- One or more photos or videos
Deletion or replacement of reviews: Users may not modify a review that has been rejected in moderation nor may they modify or replace a review once it has been posted.
Reading a review: We ♥ Reviews makes no guarantees and waives all liability in relation to the content of reviews, including, without limitation, the accuracy or reliability of the information they contain and the quality of any people, products, services or information that are presented, purchased, obtained or contacted by means of a review. Consulting a review is done under the sole responsibility of the user, who assumes any and all risks that may arise as a result. Any user who consults a review acknowledges that the content has been written by the person who posted it and in no way reflects the ideas, opinions or advice of We ♥ Reviews. In this regard, the user indemnifies and holds We ♥ Reviews harmless against any action or recourse of any kind in relation to such consultation.
The professional’s right to respond to a review: The professional has the right to respond to a review posted on his or her page by posting a reply.
Grounds for rejecting a reply include:
- Abusive reviews
- Unintelligible reviews
- Reviews containing personal information
- Duplicate reviews
- Reviews without sufficient detail
- Reviews referring to the competition
- Reviews with illegal content
- Off-topic reviews
- Reviews related to We ♥ Reviews
Removal of reviews: A review is considered expired once it is over 2 years old. At the moment a review is considered to be expired, it is removed.
Reliability and Verification of Reviews
Under its policy on validating online reviews, We ♥ Reviews reserves the right to perform a verification of all posted reviews. In this regard, We ♥ Reviews specifically reserves the right to contact the author of the review (by email or telephone) to request supplemental information concerning the review and the user’s personal consumer experience.
Any reproduction, representation or use for any purpose of all or part of the website, including, without limitation, its structures and content, without the prior written permission of We ♥ Reviews will constitute forgery. It is expressly prohibited for the user to modify, enhance, edit, translate, decompile, disassemble or create one or more works derived from the We ♥ Reviews website without the prior written permission of We ♥ Reviews.
The user is prohibited from engaging in any acts that could be construed as a violation of third-party intellectual property rights, an infringement on personal rights (including, without limitation, defamation, insults, verbal abuse, or slandering the reputation or the integrity of another person), or a threat to another's privacy or image, the public order or morale (including, without limitation, advocating crimes against humanity, racism or child pornography).
The user is prohibited from posting on the website any reviews, photos, videos or, in general, any content that:
- Has the goal of encouraging or displays images encouraging the consumption of alcohol or tobacco
- Usurps the identity of an individual or legal entity or tarnishes the image or reputation of another person
- Tarnishes the image of We ♥ Reviews
- Displays a person’s image without his or her authorization
- Encourages minors to engage in dangerous activities
- Displays the image of a minor
- Distributes information or images that impede use of the website
- Prompts unauthorized access to protected computer systems
- Displays material or images for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, references to brands, websites and commercial services, that could be construed as advertising
- Clearly promotes a political party, religion or sect or encourages activities that entail health risks, such as diets, medications, drugs, stimulants, etc.
We ♥ Reviews will not be held liable for any content posted by the user, who is solely and exclusively responsible for such content. In this regard, the user warrants to We ♥ Reviews that (i) his or her content does not infringe on any third-party rights; (ii) he or she has all the necessary rights and permissions related to such content; and (iii) such content is not in violation of the provisions of these Terms.
Furthermore, the user indemnifies and holds We ♥ Reviews harmless against any third-party claims or actions, as well as any direct or indirect consequences of such claims or actions, to which We ♥ Reviews might be subjected as a result of the content. We ♥ Reviews will inform the user in the event of any legal action arising from the content he or she has posted. The user must obtain prior authorization from We ♥ Reviews before making any decision that could have an impact on the brand image of We ♥ Reviews or that could have financial consequences of any kind for We ♥ Reviews.
If appropriate, We ♥ Reviews may transmit content related to the user to any judicial or legal authority that requests it.
The user is the exclusive holder of all the intellectual property rights related to his or her reviews, photos and videos. The user will retain full ownership of these. However, the user grants We ♥ Reviews worldwide, non-exclusive usage rights in relation to the reviews, photos and videos that are publically posted via the website, permitting We ♥ Reviews to reproduce, publish, distribute, adapt and translate the reviews, photos and videos into any language, on any medium existing now or in the future (including, without limitation, any Internet site or mobile applications belonging to Click Dealer Limited, its partners or third parties), in any format existing now or in the future, and for any aims, including, without limitation, commercial or advertising purposes. The user expressly authorizes We ♥ Reviews to make his or her reviews, photos and videos available to any third party of its choosing. This right is granted to We ♥ Reviews for the full legal duration of the copyright protection afforded to the author and his or her beneficiaries, including any extension that may be granted to the user in his or her capacity as author of the reviews, photos and videos.
Of We ♥ Reviews: The user acknowledges that We ♥ Reviews will not be held liable whatsoever for direct (including, without limitation, intangible property) or indirect damages related to use of the website (including, without limitation, its content or access) suffered by the user or any third party. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for such use. We ♥ Reviews reserves the right to take whatever actions may be necessary in order to guarantee the user’s full compliance with his or her obligations.
Of the user: The user is responsible for his or her use of the information made available by We ♥ Reviews, and must therefore be in possession of all the necessary elements when making a decision in his or her best interests. Under no circumstances will We ♥ Reviews be held liable for decisions of any kind that the user may make based on the information that is accessible on the website.
Personal Information: We ♥ Reviews agrees to protect your privacy and, to this end, to observe all local, provincial, state, national and international legislation that is currently effective in Europe, the United States and Canada with regard to the protection and disclosure of personal data. While by no means a comprehensive listing, such legislation includes:
Europe: European Directive 95/46 of October 24, 1995; the Computing and Civil Liberties Law of January 6, 1978, as amended on August 6, 2004; the recommendations issued by the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL)
USA: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time; Federal Trade Commission regulations; the 2010 Massachusetts Data Privacy Regulations
Canada: The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
Information We Collect: The personal information collected by We ♥ Reviews comprises the data you furnish voluntarily at the time you create your account. In order to perform certain functions, for example, to post reviews, it may be necessary for We ♥ Reviews to collect other information during your use of the website, including, without limitation, your IP address (the address of your computer) and cookies.
Use of the Information We Collect: We ♥ Reviews uses your personal information to provide you with a high-quality user experience. The personal information identified as mandatory is necessary in order to ensure the correct function of the website features that enable you to post reviews, photos and videos. The personal information we collect automatically (including your IP address and cookies) enable us to gather statistics related to page visits on our website.
Security: Every reasonable precaution has been taken to store your personal information in a secure environment for such period as is necessary for implementation of the service.
Your Right to Access, Rectify, Modify and Dispute your Personal Information: In accordance with the aforementioned local, provincial, state, national and international legislation, you are entitled to access, rectify and dispute your personal information. You may exercise these rights by communicating your wishes, along with proof of your identity:
- By email
- By regular mail
Additionally, you may delete a review, photo or video at any time by communicating your wishes as indicated above or by clicking on the “Alert” button at the bottom of each review.
Disclosure of your Personal Information: The personal information collected by We ♥ Reviews during use of the website is not shared with any third party without your prior, express consent. However, you are hereby informed that we may be obligated to disclose this information without your authorization in order to enforce a law, settlement or ruling of a competent regulatory or judicial authority, or, if necessary, in order for We ♥ Reviews to protect its rights and interests.
The following company is responsible for handling your personal information: Click Dealer Limited, Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2RW - United Kingdom.
Cookies: You are hereby informed that our website employs cookies. The cookies we use serve to authenticate the user’s identity when accessing the website and to ensure that no one else has access to his or her data.
We ♥ Reviews Review Page and Widgets incorporates the most complete information possible from the comments left by customers of a company, a brand or a product, on websites already accessible to public. We make this information freely available to all consumers.
We ♥ Reviews respects the EU / US "fair dealing / fair use" policies governing practices such as quoting and linking on the Internet. For better consumer information & public interest, We ♥ Reviews quotes reviews which were originally published on third party online publications.
- The legal citation requirements are:
o When quoting a 3rd party publication, it is required to clearly state the original publication source of the review (like: "written by: publication.com").
o It is not required to include a link to the original article.
- We ♥ Reviews policies for quoting third parties' reviews:
o Always clearly state the original publication source.
o Always link to the original publication source.
We ♥ Reviews complies with INTERNATIONAL CONVENTIONS for the citation of literary and artistic works on the basis of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works:
Article 10 of the BERNE CONVENTION specifies the free use of works:
(1) It shall be permissible to make quotations from a work which has already been lawfully made available to the public, provided that their making is compatible with fair practice, and their extent does not exceed that justified by the purpose, including quotations from newspaper articles and periodicals in the form of press summaries.
(2) It shall be a matter for legislation in the countries of the Union, and for special agreements existing or to be concluded between them, to permit the utilization, to the extent justified by the purpose, of literary or artistic works by way of illustration in publications, broadcasts or sound or visual recordings for teaching, provided such utilization is compatible with fair practice.
(3) Where use is made of works in accordance with the preceding paragraphs of this Article, mention shall be made of the source, and of the name of the author if it appears thereon.
In the EUROPEAN UNION, we respect Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2001:
Article 5, c
"reproduction by the press, communication to the public or making available of published articles on current economic, political or religious topics or of broadcast works or other subject-matter of the same character, in cases where such use is not expressly reserved, and as long as the source, including the author's name, is indicated, or use of works or other subject-matter in connection with the reporting of current events, to the extent justified by the informatory purpose and as long as the source, including the author's name, is indicated, unless this turns out to be impossible;"
Article 5, d
"quotations for purposes such as criticism or review, provided that they relate to a work or other subject-matter which has already been lawfully made available to the public, that, unless this turns out to be impossible, the source, including the author's name, is indicated, and that their use is in accordance with fair practice, and to the extent required by the specific purpose;"
In the UNITED KINGDOM, we respect Sections 29 and 30 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we respect laws and regulations of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
We ♥ Reviews is published by:
Click Dealer Limited
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2RW
Phone #: 01782 478 220
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Data Officer: Jen Phillips
If you need to reach us, please use the Contact Form!